1. Editing the shipment information to the System
2. Issuing/printing the company house bills of lading
3. Submit shipping instruction to the carriers
4. Proof reading of ocean bill of ladings sent by carriers
5. Release the bill of lading to customers against the essential documents and payments
6. Filing properly.
7. Payment collection and follow up - Cash payment Invoices.
Relevant Education Background, Hard Skill, Knowledge and Experience:
1. College or above
2. Fair in English
3. At least 1 year related experience in sea freight forwarding company
4. Hard working and ability to work under pressure, OT required
5. Good phone manner, person to person relationship
6. PC Knowledge : MS Excel & Word / Chinese Word Processing